Aug 1, 2015

Reviewing Living Proof PHD 5-in-1 Styling Treatment



Over the past few months I have used Living Proof PHD 5-in-1 Styling Treatment which was a goodie in an Ulta 18 pc. Beauty Bag.

Living Proof, a brand endorsed by Jennifer Aniston, carries what I would call 'luxury' hair products. This would mean something that I wouldn't normally find at Wal-Mart, Target, or grocery stores and is definitely not a price point that I typically spend for hair products.

My little one ounce sample went a long way, and it helped smooth out my hair's wild frizz and those 'spare' wild hairs. The five benefits are: Smooths, Volumizes, Conditions, Strengthens, and Polishes.

I liked it so much, I purchased it directly from Living Proof website.

Sample size vs. 4 oz. size
Its function is similar to Garnier Smoothing Milk Anti-humidity, but this 5-in-1 doesn't leave the hair feeling weighed down or sticky, and it makes me feel this much closer to healthy hair. Just put it on before blow drying and style as usual. There are even some tips on the website.

For $26.00 USD I received a four ounce bottle, and with a combined purchase (to be reviewed later) I received free delivery which was amazingly, FedEx. Super fast shipping, and not that crazy smartpost USPS stuff. This was the real deal. For this price, you get what you pay for!

This Texas heat can really dry my color-treated hair, and after the success with the 5-in-1 Styling Treatment I decided to purchase Living Proof's shampoo and full conditioner. I'll review that once I have used it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?