Sep 19, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection




On the left side of the photo you'll see the new aerosol starter kit, and its refill. I was offered a coupon from BzzAgent and I was able to get a starter kit free ($2.98 value) and I purchased a refill for $1.98.

I was really hoping to be able to use a coupon for the diffuser shown on the right, those would be more user-friendly for my home. If you are an aerosol user however, Glade offers this stylish choice. Once you get the hang of installing the refill you won't have to hide those ugly aerosol cans anymore!

I tested the Cotton and Italian Mandarin scent, which was a light and fresh scent, very unobtrusive. The spray does come out at a full blast, so you would need to be careful not to spray near furniture or around cats!

I am looking for the diffuser, and I would love to try their Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice scent. You can view the entire fragrance collection here.

Thank you to BzzAgent for providing me the coupons to test some of these products for free.

1 comment:

  1. The fuji apple is lovely. I have it in my house now. There is a scent of fresh apples. No cardamom though

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?